Electronic Medical Records
Trending towards a world where EMR’s are the standard!
How can HDA Enterprises aid your facility in the choice to go paperless? Our trained staff has assisted several clients nationwide with the successful integration of Paperless Electronic Medical Record Systems. We have built strong and solid relationships with many of the leading electronic medical records and computerized billing and scheduling software systems companies in the healthcare industry.
HDAE will initially assist you with the following:
• Choosing the EMR system
• Procure and implement the necessary hardware
• Procure and implement the necessary software
• Assist or recommend IT Team through the installation of hardware/software
• Guide your facility through the installation process
• Work with your staff throughout system training
• Make the transition to a paperless facility a flawless and positive experience
Our team is also experienced with Interface integrations between EMR systems and billing and scheduling software. Interfacing these systems allows your facility to obtain detailed reporting information and accurate, up-to-date analyses of the financial and utilization aspects existent at your facility. In addition, we are able to oversee and assist with the Integrations now available for interfacing your facility with practices, hospitals and other healthcare organizations.
Our goal is to aid your facility in having more time to focus on patient care and eliminate the time spent chasing paper. With a fully paperless EMR system in place, patient information will be readily available to physicians and facility staff, when and where it is needed.
Benefits from this integration are endless and include the following:
• Boost in productivity • Increased efficiency
• Less margin for error • Improved communication
• Documentation • Compliance
• Reduction in costs • Enhanced treatment experience
• Faster decision making for caregivers • Complete access to patient information
• No more storage and archived records • No more paper chasing
• Accelerated revenue cycle
This entire process can take up to twelve months or longer, depending on the size and complexity of your facility. Embrace and enact the change to go paperless and hesitate no longer – the future of healthcare is PAPERLESS!